The Composer The Composer

Too long and too slow

In my opinion the movie was too long and the pacing was WAY too slow. The music and sound would have been good if the quality would have been better (i.e. the crying wasn't so "tin can" sounding and the music didn't abruptly start and stop all the time). I mean, the movie was ok, sort of in a South Park style way but without the funny.

Ninjay Ninjay

Nice, I dug it.

I really dug that. The music was edited together well and the actione was good. Though, and this is just me I guess, but at the end as the one ninja helped the other up, it would have been very funny if one of them would have kicked the other in the balls. But overall, very entertaining.

The Missionary Position The Missionary Position

Misguided

You clearly have no idea of what mission trips are really about. Next time try to become a bit more educated about your subject matter before you devote time to it. God bless.

Batman: dark knight ep1. Batman: dark knight ep1.

Not bad

To be honest at the beginning I was thinking "This sucks" but as I kept watching I started to see a really great storytelling ability appear and by the end I was really enjoying it. Loved the music and sound, though the music could be cleaned up a bit. Good work. Keep improving. Can't wait to see more.

SWF Fate SWF Fate

Pretty spiffy

Not a bad flash. I liked the characters and the sync with the lips (that shit it very hard to do right). I dug the music and I even liked the sound bites, though at times they were a bit too low and hard to hear. I get what you were doing, nice idea. Keep going.

Plague City: Chapter One. Plague City: Chapter One.

Very nice!

I had to watch this more than once. The art style is very interesting and lends very well to the feel and mood of the piece. I dug the subtle movements of the characters and the subtle detail of the environments. Great color palete to enhance the feel and mood of the story. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the great work.